Pateley Bridge Membership Plan
At Pateley Bridge, we offer a fantastic membership plan. It’s the best way to maintain teeth and gums.
Our Membership Plan encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and helps you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
For just £13.60 per month, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Six-monthly dental health examinations and hygiene visits included
- 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members*
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private, pay-as-you-go fees
Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme**
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Call 01423 712799 to ask about joining.
* Exclusions apply to all cosmetic dentistry including implants, whitening and orthodontics.
** The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
|Initial Consultation (including x-rays)||£95.00|
|Ceramic Crowns||from £575.00|
|Dental Implants||from £2275.00|
|Facial Aesthetics||from £120.00|